Responsible for providing support in various human resources and administration functions, which include recruitment, compensation & benefits, training and development, performance monitoring, employee counseling, and camp management. Oversee policy interpretation, reviewing and recommending solutions for employee relations issues, counselling and advising line supervisors and employees on application of policies and procedures, and directing the administration of company’s disciplinary codes.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent. Master of Business Administration in HR would be an advantage.
• 5 years of broad HR experience, out of which 2 years at HR officer position in a medium level industrial organization. The experience shall include a considerable amount of exposure to employee relations & supporting role in interpretation and application of policies and procedures.
• Excellent Leadership, Communication, Inter-personnel & Negotiation Skills.
• Good command of English Language
• Excellent computer skills. Computer literacy including the use of spreadsheets, word processing, power point and databases.
|Salary||6000 - 10000|
|Job location||Abu Dhabi|